Consolidated Laboratory Services
Consolidated Laboratory Services is St. Vincent’s comprehensive laboratory servicing physicians and medical facilities throughout northeast Florida. Our team is committed to providing you high-quality, cost-effective and responsive service that fits your unique needs.
Our group of board-certified pathologists has more than 75 years of combined experience delivering patient-oriented surgical pathology services in both hospital-based and outpatient settings. In addition, our team knows how to handle a large variety of specimens thanks to years of training at various respected training centers, including Johns Hopkins and Memorial-Sloan Kettering Cancer Hospital, to name just a couple.
Accreditation & Licensure
Our laboratory is accredited by:
- The College of American Pathologists Commission on Laboratory Inspection and Accreditation
- The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations
- American Association of Blood Banks
- Florida Association of Blood Banks
Our laboratory is licensed by:
- State of Florida Agency for Health Care Administration
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988
- Laboratory Registration Certificate CLIA ID # 10D0645096
Additionally, our laboratory is recognized by the College of American Pathologists Quality Evaluation Program and the American Society of Clinical Pathologists Check Sample Program. We are also approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
Our pathologists are board certified in:
- Anatomic pathology
- Clinical pathology
- Transfusion medicine