St. Vincent’s Training Center
Our staff realizes our goal of excellence in healthcare cannot be reached within our walls alone. In many cases, you are the first and most vital link in the chain of survival.
That’s where the training center located at our ambulance services’ headquarters comes in. We’re committed to expanding the community’s knowledge of practical life-saving skills with a range of classes.
We encourage anyone to sign up for our courses, whether you require it for work or if you’re simply curious. With the knowledge you’ll gain at our training center, you could be the force that keeps somebody alive long enough for professional help to arrive.
Classes We Offer
- CPR & Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- First Aid
- HIV/AIDS Education (One-Hour CEU)
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Emergency Vehicle Operators’ Course (EVOC)
- BLS for health care providers
- Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- First Responders Course
- PHTLS – Pre Hospital Trauma Life Support
- PEARS – Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization
- Customized In-Services
Some associates at St. Vincent’s are required to hold certifications from the American Heart Association and other entities. We offer each of these classes for associates at our training center to ensure you spend less time tracking down courses and more time helping our patients feel better.