St. Vincent's Health Partners
St. Vincent’s Health Partners is now working with your doctor to offer:
Care Coordination Among All Your Healthcare Providers
St. Vincent’s will work with all your providers to help them focus on your unique health needs.
Community Resource Referrals
We will suggest other resources, such as prescription assistance and community support programs.
Disease Support Services
Our Health Partners are glad to discuss any chronic conditions and develop a care plan to keep you moving toward better health.
Expect a call from a Health Partner as you return home from a hospital stay to help you put into practice new health goals. Smoking cessation and weight management coaching Our Health Partners will work with you to develop wellness goals and a plan to achieve them.
What is an Accountable Care Organization?
An Accountable Care Organization (ACO) is a group of doctors and other health care providers who voluntarily work together with Medicare to give you high quality of service and care at the right time in the right setting. Doctors participating in Medicare Shared Savings Program ACOs work closely with other doctors and providers in the ACO to coordinate care for Medicare beneficiaries, like yourself, who have traditional Medicare.
For general questions or additional information about Accountable Care Organizations, please visit www.medicare.gov/acos.html or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048
ACO Name and Location
St. Vincent’s Accountable Care Organization LLC
1 Shircliff Way
Jacksonville, FL 32204
ACO Primary Contact
Composition of ACO
- ACO professionals in a group practice arrangement
- Hospital employing ACO professionals
- Ambulatory Care, Inc
- First Coast Primary Care Inc
- Margarita Vendrell, M.D., P.A.
- St. Vincent’s Physician Enterprise Inc
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center Inc
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center – Clay County Inc
- St. Luke’s - St. Vincent’s Healthcare Inc
SVACO governance is conducted by a Board of Managers comprised of the following 5 members:
1) Mike Schatzlein, MD President of the Board (1 Vote)
ACO Participant Representative for St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Inc.
2) Kenneth Rothfield, MD Vice President of the Board (1 Vote)
ACO Participant Representative for St. Luke’s – St. Vincent’s Healthcare, Inc
3) Kim Hodgkinson Treasurer of the Board (1 Vote)
ACO Participant Representative for St. Vincent’s Physician Enterprise, Inc.
4) Karen Darnell, Secretary of the Board (1 Vote)
ACO Participant Representative for First Coast Primary Care, Inc.
5) Robert Carlesimo Board Member (1 Vote)
Medicare Beneficiary Representative
Key Clinical and Administrative Leadership
- ACO Executive: Mr. Kyle Sanders
- Medical Director: Estrellita Redmon, MD
- Compliance Official: Mr. Bill Mayher
ACO Committees and Committee Leaderships
- Clinical Performance & Quality Assurance Committee – David McInnes, MD
- Network Management Committee – David Sapp
- Care Coordination Committee – Karen Darnell
- Finance Committee – Kyle Sanders
- Executive Director – Kyle Sanders
How Shared Savings Are Distributed
Proportion invested in infrastructure: Not Yet Determined
Invested in redesigned care processes/resources: Not Yet Determined
Proportion of distribution to ACO participants: Not Yet Determined
Quality Performance Results
Link to Fact Sheet
Medicare Shared Savings Program Link: News and Updates
Medicare ACOs Continue to Improve Quality of Care, Generate Shared Savings