Nuclear Medicine Technology Expenses
Tuition for the Nuclear Medicine Technolgoy program is $5,500 (subject to change), payable to St. Vincent's. A 12-month format is available to certified CT technologists at a tuition of $4,500. A $500 non-refundable deposit is required at the time a student accepts entry into the program. Other costs and considerations include:
- Books and supplies cost approximately $1,000. Payment for books is due the first day of class.
- A $25 non-refundable application fee must be submitted with the completed application.
- Purchasing and laundering of uniforms are the student's responsibility.
- Transportation and living expenses are the student's responsibility.
- Health insurance is the student's responsibility. Upon acceptance, potential students must complete a required health evaluation and show proof of personal health insurance.
- Upon acceptance, all students are required to have a background review by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) as part of a pre-employment screening conducted by St. Vincent's.
- All fees for national registry exams are the student's responsibility.
The required tuition, less the $500 deposit, may be refunded on a pro-rated basis, based upon the termination date.