Medical Technology Admission
To be eligible for admission into the program, a student must meet one of the following criteria:
- Completion of all college/university requirements for graduation with a baccalaureate degree in Medical Technology, except for the credit conferred by the college/university for time spent in a Medical Technology Program. Included in the college/university course work must be:
- 16 credit hours of Chemistry (including Biochemistry or Organic Chemistry)
- 16 credit hours of Biology (including Microbiology with Lab and Immunology)
2. Completion of a baccalaureate degree in a degree below that included the course requirements listed above.
- Health Sciences
Classes Strongly Recommended
The courses below are strongly recommended.
- Genetics or Molecular Biology
- Statistics courses
Download more information on the Medical Technology program here
||Class Start Date
||May 15 – August 1
||First week of January
||November 15 – January 15
||Last Week of June
* Application form, official transcripts, and three letters of recommendation are required for a complete application.
** All application materials must be received and reviewed prior to a candidate being offered an interview.
Download our Information and Application Fact Sheet