Diagnostic Sonography Class Expenses
Tuition for the Diagnostic Sonography program is $3,500 (subject to change), payable to St. Vincent's. A $250 nonrefundable deposit is required at the time students accept their enrollment. Other costs and considerations include:
- Books and supplies cost approximately $700, due the first day of class.
- Registry fee of $1,000 covers the cost of the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography examination to be taken immediately upon successful completion of the program.
- Purchasing and laundering of uniforms are the student's responsibility.
- Transportation and living expenses are the student's responsibility.
- Health insurance is not available. Upon acceptance, potential students must complete a required health evaluation and show proof of personal health insurance. Health evaluations are scheduled through St. Vincent's Human Resources.
- All students are required to have a background review by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE).
The tuition of $3,500, less the $250 deposit, may be refunded on a pro-rated basis based upon the termination date.