Diagnostic Sonography Class Expenses
• $25 application fee (non-refundable) payable to St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside.
• Tuition is $3,500 (subject to change) payable to St. Vincent’s Medical Center Riverside. A $250non-refundable deposit is required at the time students accept their enrollment.
• Books and supplies cost approximately $700, due the first day of class.
• Students are responsible for the purchase of their own books.
• Health insurance is not available. Upon acceptance, potential students must complete a required health evaluation and show proof of personal health insurance. Health evaluations are scheduled through St. Vincent’s Riverside Human Resources.
• All students are required to have a background review by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE).
• Transportation, living expenses, purchasing and laundering of uniforms are the student’s responsibility.
• Students are responsible for the cost of the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography examinations.