Computed Tomography Class Expenses
All accepted students are responsible for the following expenses. Please note that these fees are subject to change at any time.
- $25 application fee due with application submission.
- Program tuition is currently $1,000, payable to St. Vincent's Medical Center. The tuition is subject to change without notice. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required at the time a student accepts entry into the program. Tuition for the short-track program is $800.
- Books and supplies are $300 (approximately). Payment for books is due the first day of class.
- Health insurance is the student's responsibility. Upon acceptance, potential students must complete a required health evaluation and show proof of personal health insurance.
- All students are required to have a background review by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- All fees for national registry exams are the student's responsibility.
A 50% refund of tuition (excluding acceptance tuition deposit) will be returned to students who withdraw or who are dismissed from the program within the first two weeks. No tuition refunds will be returned after two weeks. There will be no refunds for the $25 application fee, the $200 acceptance tuition deposit fee, or textbook payments.