Pharmacy Residency Program Benefits
When you become a part of St. Vincent's HealthCare's Pharmacy Residency Program, you get many benefits, including:
- Stipend of $40,500
- 15 days personal time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance*
- Short- and long-term disability insurance*
- Life insurance*
- Bereavement pay
- Reimbursement for ASHP Mid-Year Clinical Meeting and Florida Residency Conference
- ACLS training
- Business cards
- Weekly project time
* Benefits start on first day of program. Additional information regarding Ascension Health benefits is available at St. Vincent's HealthCare upon request.
Why Choose St. Vincent's Residency Programs?