Pharmacy Residency Program Benefits
When you become a part of St. Vincent's HealthCare's Pharmacy Residency Program, you get many benefits, including:
- Stipend of $38,000
- 12 days personal time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance*
- Short- and long-term disability insurance*
- Life insurance*
- Bereavement pay
- Membership to Florida Society of Health System Pharmacists (FSHP) and Northeast Florida Society of Health System Pharmacists (NEFSHP)
- Travel and tuition to FSHP Annual Meeting, ASHP Mid-Year Clinical Meeting, and Florida Residency Conference
- ACLS training
- Business cards
* Additional information regarding Ascension Health benefits is available at St. Vincent's HealthCare upon request.
Why Choose St. Vincent's Residency Programs?