How to Apply to the Pharmacy Residency Program
All applicants to St. Vincent's Medical Center's PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer (U.S. citizen or hold a permanent resident alien/Green Card status with a U.S. Social Security Card) and a graduate of an Accredited Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program. They must be fluent in written and spoken English, eligible for licensure in the state of Florida and employable as associates at St. Vincent's HealthCare. Prospective residents must pass a criminal background check and drug screen, and complete a health screening. Applicants should be licensed in the state of Florida prior to the start of the residency program.
Positions are offered through the ASHP Resident Matching Program. Visit www.natmatch.com/ashprmp for more information on the National Matching Program. St. Vincent's Medical Center agrees that no person from the residency program will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant. Learn more about applying with this exciting program today.
All Application materials must be received by January 5, 2015.
- St. Vincent's only accepts applications through PHORCAS. Visit http://www.ashp.org/phorcas for more information.
- Register for the National Matching Service (www.natmatch.com/ashprmp)
- Only completed applications received by the deadline will be reviewed. Potential candidates will be invited for on-site interviews which will be conducted in January and February.
- Complete the ranking list for the National Matching Service by deadline
- St. Vincent's Medical Center PGY-1 ASHP Match Number: 121613
Michele "Missy" Loudy, PharmD, BCPS
Pharmacy Professional Education Coordinator
Residency Program Director
Department of Pharmacy Services
St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside
1 Shircliff Way
Jacksonville, FL 32204
904-308-8829 | Michele.Loudy@stvincentshealth.com