First-Time & Returning Applicants
View available job openings. You do not need to create a user account to view our open positions; however you will need to create one if you choose to apply. For returning applicants, you may use the username and password you created the last time you applied. If you submitted your last application prior to February 12, 2013, you are now considered a new applicant.
Our job search function allows you to review all positions at all of our locations or narrow your search by job type, location and/or shift. You must complete the entire application to be considered for a position at St. Vincent’s HealthCare.
We value your time and want to make sure we give new associates the best possible chance to excel in their chosen roles. For this reason, St. Vincent’s and Ascension have created an assessment that allows us to select candidates who are closely aligned with our Mission, vision and culture.
Once you apply, you will have access to “Career Tools,” which allow you to:
- View your application status for each job you applied for
- View the current job posting
- Update your contact information
- Apply for additional positions
The Ministry Service Center receives and reviews all applications in the order they are received. If you meet the requirements of the position, your application may then be forwarded to the hiring manager for review. Applicants who meet the “preferred” requirements have a higher priority routing status.
A recruiter or manager will contact you regardless if you’ve been selected for an interview or for hire.
We may use your email account as a primary method of communication to confirm your application submission, set up an interview or to offer you a job.
If you have questions or comments about how our job search works, call the Ascension Job line at 1-855-778-6037.
We encourage associates to grow within their careers by taking advantage of the variety of job opportunities within our health ministry. To look at job openings as a current associate of St. Vincent’s HealthCare, visit the MyAscension web portal.
- After you sign in, click “my links.”
- Then, click “HR.”
- You’ll find a link to “Job Opportunities” listed under “My Career”
If you do choose to apply externally, your username and password are the same as your St. Vincent’s user ID and password login. Do not register as a new applicant.
After you apply, you may return to your personal associate recruiting page at any time to view the status of your application or to view other opportunities and apply. When you check the status of your application, you may see the following terminology:
- Applied – You have submitted your application and no action has been taken.
- Routed – Your application has been routed to the appropriate manager for review.
- Interviewed – You have been selected to interview or may have already interviewed for the position.
- Rejected – You have not been selected for this position.
- Withdrawn – You have contacted the Ministry Service Center and/or Human Resources to withdraw your application from the position.
If you have questions or comments, call the Ascension Job line at 1-855-778-6037.