Northeast Florida Living
More than a million people live in Northeast Florida. No matter your background, lifestyle or interests, there’s a place for you here. Recent accolades include:
- Forbes (2015): Jacksonville ranks fifth best city to find work in the U.S.
- Forbes (2015): Jacksonville ranks #1 on list of “U.S. Cities Where Hispanics Are Doing The Best Economically”
- Huffington Post (2015): Jacksonville named the top “Secretly Cool City Where You Can Still Get in on the Ground Floor”
- TripAdvisor (2015): Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens makes list of top 25 zoos in the U.S.
- NerdWallet (2015): Jacksonville ranks fourth-best in the state for young job seekers
There are a variety of neighborhoods to suit every taste and budget. High-quality schools and childcare facilities, along with low cost of living are just some of the advantages to living in Northeast Florida.
Jacksonville is one of the fastest-growing cities in Florida and its ideal location, moderate climate and high-quality lifestyle allows it to easily attract new residents, businesses and investments. Jacksonville is evolving into a major-league city and people are taking notice! There are many things to explore in Northeast Florida including:
- Miles of beaches
- Ecological and nature excursions
- St. Augustine, the nation’s oldest city
- World-class golf courses
- Historic landmarks
- Major sporting events
- A renowned symphony
- Excellent art museums
- Festivals and events that attract hundreds of thousands of people each year
- River cruises
- A riverfront marketplace
- A thriving fine dining scene
You can learn more about Jacksonville and the surrounding areas by visiting Visit Jacksonville, the City of Jacksonville, JAX Chamber, Clay County Chamber of Commerce and the St. Johns County Chamber of Commerce.