First Time Applicants
Welcome to the St. Vincent’s HealthCare Job Search!
Our website, www.jaxhealth.com/careers is the most up to date resource for all of our open positions!
Please take a moment to review the following tips to help you in your successful review of our available positions and steps for applying through our online system.
Viewing Job Openings
Click on the link titled “Careers” then change posted drop down box from "last month" to "anytime" and select “Search Jobs” on the left side of the page.
You are not required to create a user account to view our open positions.
You may review positions at all of our sites or narrow your search by job type, location, and/or shift. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click the yellow “click her to begin” button. When conducting job searches please be sure to change posted drop down box from "last month" to "anytime"
Applying for an Open Position
To create an account with a username and password click on the “Register Here” link.
You must complete the application in its entirety to be considered for a position with SVHC
After you Apply Online
Once you submit a completed application, you will have access to your Career Tools tab.
Career Tools allows you to:
- View your application status for each job you applied for
- View the current job posting
- Update your contact information
- Apply for additional positions
- Your application is received and reviewed by the Ministry Service Center who is responsible for the position
- Applications are reviewed in the order that they are received. If you meet the requirements of the positions, your application may then be forwarded to the hiring manager to review. Applicants which meet the “preferred” requirements have a higher priority routing status.
- You will be notified by Recruitment or SVHC Management staff to schedule date and time to interview if selected for interview or to inform you that you have not been selected for the position.
- If not selected for interview, you will need to review your online application status.
SVHC Application Process
Your e-mail account may be used as a primary method of communication for confirmation of your application submission, interview schedules and possible job offer confirmations.
Click Here to Begin
Questions/Comments: If you have questions or comment about the Job Search system, you may call the Ascension Health Job Line at 1-855-562-2824. The call is toll-free.