Moody Chisholm among Jax Chamber's 2014 Board of Directors
Jacksonville Financial News & Daily Record
The JAX Chamber has announced its 2014 board of directors.
Dr. William Rupp of Mayo Clinic Jacksonville will lead the board as chair in 2014. John Delaney, president of University of North Florida, is chair-elect and Board of Governors chair.
Other members of the board of directors are:
• Jason Altmire, Florida Blue
• Cynthia Austin, Broad and Cassel law firm
• Don Baldwin, Haskell
• Bruce Barcelo, Barcelo & Co.
• Mark Boensel, Boensel Consulting Services
• John Bottaro, Reynolds, Smith and Hills
• Nelson Bradshaw, BBVA Compass Bank
• Henry Brown, Miller Electric Co.
• Ed Burr, GreenPointe Holdings
• Mike Butler, Chase
• Kevin Carney, Web.com
• Giselle Carson, Marks Gray
• Mike Cavendish, Gunster
• Moody Chisholm, St. Vincent's HealthCare
• Tim Cost, Jacksonville University
• Rick Cox, Fidelity National Financial
• Daniel Davis, JAX Chamber
• Ray Driver, Driver, McAfee, Peek & Hawthorne
• Fred Eliasson, CSX
• Nathaniel Ford, Jacksonville Transportation Authority
• Fred Franklin, Rogers Towers
• Drew Frick, Gate Petroleum
• Mark Frisch, Beaver Street Fisheries
• Bill Gulliford, Jacksonville City Council
• Andy Harold, A. Harold & Associates
• Mike Hightower, Florida Blue
• Robert Hill, Acosta
• John Hirabayashi, Community First Credit Union of Florida
• Connie Hodges, United Way of Northeast Florida
• Charley Hood, Rayonier
• Scott Keith, BB&T/Branch Banking & Trust Co.
• Andy King, Republic Services/Southland Waste Systems
• Mark Lamping, Jacksonville Jaguars
• Kelly Madden, Wells Fargo
• David Mann, SunTrust Bank North Florida
• Eric Mann, YMCA of Florida's First Coast
• Maxine McBride, Clockwork Marketing
• Scott McCaleb, Vulcan Materials Co.
• Vince McCormack, Perdue
• Paul McElroy, JEA
• Audrey Moran, Baptist Health
• Fitz Powell, Cecil W. Powell & Co.
• Matt Rapp, The Players Championship
• Tim Ryan, Vistakon
• Linda Scaz, Haven Hospice
• Jessica Shepler, McGladrey
• Gracie Simendinger, United Way of Northeast Florida
• Greg Smith, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Tom Van Berkel, The Main Street America Group
• Christine Wier, Chick-fil-A at Pablo Creek Plaza
• Lance Windley, Dixon Hughes Goodman
To view the article in the Jacksonville Financial News & Daily Record, click here: