Teens with a heart to serve are invited to apply to be part of the St. Vincent's Teenage Volunteer Program. It’s open to teens ages 14-17.
Applications are accepted February 1st for the upcoming summer. Please refer to individual applications for contact and submission information.
Opportunities fill up well before summer each year so apply early.
- Gain experience working in the healthcare field
- Earn community service hours for school and scholarships
- Make a positive difference in another person's life
- Interact with people from diverse backgrounds
- Build self-confidence and leadership skills
- Develop job skills like customer service, retail merchandising, accounting and general administrative work
- Develop new friendships
- Assist with career making decisions
- Patient Floors
- Women's Services
- Gift Shop
- Information Desk
- Emergency Department
- Food Services
- Completed application
- Participate in an interview
- Current TB test (we offer annual screenings)
- Ability to give at least 64 hours during the eight-week program
- Attend an orientation session
- Purchase a uniform ($20)