Volunteer Opportunities At St. Vincent's HealthCare
St. Vincent's HealthCare relies on the time, energy and commitment of many volunteers to help carry out our Mission of caring for all people, with special attention to those who are sick and poor.
When you donate your time and talent, you not only help others you help yourself. Become a volunteer today and learn new skills and make friends.
How You Can Help
Our Volunteers provide assistance in departments throughout the hospitals including:
- Lobby Information Desk
- Waiting Room
- Emergency Department
- Gift Shop
- Breast Center
Volunteering at St. Vincent's HealthCare
St. Vincent's HealthCare volunteers work side-by-side with associates to provide the best experience for our patients and their families. We are always looking for friendly faces with big hearts who have the desire to help people.
Sign up to become a volunteer at St. Vincent's HealthCare today!
- Completed application
- Current TB test (we offer free annual screenings)
- Reference Check
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Free parking
- Free meal ticket good at the hospital cafeterias when working a full day
- 50% discount on hospital services after insurance payment (after 50 hours of service)
- One fountain beverage or coffee coupon for evening/weekend service
- Courtesy discharge
- Seton Pharmacy discounts (12% for prescriptions/10% for over-the-counter drugs)
- Eligibility to enroll in educational and self-improvement courses
- Use of the fitness center with $50 yearly membership
- 25% gift shop discount/30% discount on your birthday
- Annual seasonal flu shots
- Club 55+ membership (must be 55 or older)