St. Vincent's HealthCare relies on the time, energy and commitment of many volunteers to help carry out our Mission of caring for all people, with special attention to those who are sick and poor.
When you donate your time and talent, you not only help others you help yourself. Become a volunteer today and learn new skills and make friends.
How You Can Help
Our Volunteers provide assistance in departments throughout the hospitals including:
- Lobby Information Desk
- Waiting Room
- Emergency Department
- Gift Shop
- Breast Center
Volunteering at St. Vincent's HealthCare
St. Vincent's HealthCare volunteers work side-by-side with associates to provide the best experience for our patients and their families. We are always looking for friendly faces with big hearts who have the desire to help people.
Sign up to become a volunteer at St. Vincent's HealthCare today!
- Completed application
- Annual TB screening and seasonal flu shot (we offer free annual screenings)
- Reference Check
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Free parking in the Dillon or DePaul garages on the Riverside campus
- Meal allowance per volunteer shift, redeemable at the cafeteria or coffee shop
- Free coffee or fountain soda from the cafeteria or coffee shop
- 10% discount for over-the-counter items in the Seton Pharmacy, located at Riverside and Southside
- Volunteer luncheons and educational opportunities
- Recognition of service hours
- Use of the Riverside fitness center with $50 yearly membership
- 25% gift shop discount and a one-time 30% discount in your birthday month
- Annual TB screening and seasonal flu shots
- Free Club 55+ membership (must be 55 or older)